The kit the keeps them!
Talk to your employer today about providing the Smart Solutions Toolkit as part of their Workplace Wellness Program.
Is Your Company a Top Employer for Working Mothers?
Work-life balance has become a growing concern not just for working moms but also for the companies that employ them. The lack work life balance between home life and job causes personal stress that can negatively impact employee’s productivity. Additionally, these work-life conflicts contribute to:
- Decreased productivity
- Increased absenteeism
- High staff turnover
- Increased costs attributed to hiring and training new staff
- Poor morale
Helping an employee achieve work life balance will not only allow the company to maximize their human capital but also position the company as a top employer for working mothers.
By purchasing the Smart Solutions Toolkit for expecting employees, companies can help safeguard their investment in trained and valued workers. The Smart Solutions Toolkit is a great addition to any workplace wellness initiative. See what the Smart Solutions Toolkit has to offer:
- Helps expectant mothers deal with pregnancy symptoms at work.
- Helps the employee create a plan for maternity leave to ensure that job responsibilities will be covered and completed during leave.
- Helps new moms on maternity leave effortlessly transition back to work after pregnancy.
- Helps expectant mothers and new moms find quality child care.
- Helps retain valued employees by providing customizable alternative work schedules, templates and agreements that meet the needs of both the employee and your company that support work life balance.
- Use the professional Alternative Work Schedule Proposal Templates to support expecting mothers and new mothers who are interested in telecommuting, working from home, job sharing, flextime, part-time or other flexible work arrangements.
- Follow breastfeeding and work laws and help create an workplace environment that supports breast feeding at work.
- Helps employees get to work on time by providing them with mom organizers and planners that help make their mornings run smoother.
- And much more!
Lack of Work Life Balance and Stress Can Cause Employees the Following Problems:
- Health related problems
- Weight gain
- Weaker immune system
- May also lead to binge eating, smoking, and alcohol consumption
- Poor coping skills
- Relationship conflicts
- Decreased sex drive
- Decreased contact with family and friends
- Sleep problems
- And much, much more
For help promoting work life balance in your worksite, contact Danielle Novi Heller at firstname.lastname@example.org.